[TheList] a bit suspect...

Andy zl1cop at qsl.net
Sat Sep 5 10:31:39 AEST 2009

It may be a good idea for someone official to contact Tait and ask what
their view is about one of their "Exclusive Agents" publicising the
frequencies of some of their biggest customers.  Not really a very good look
from a customer relations point of view.

You never know, the message may get through.

Andy