[TheList] FOR SALE: Yaesu VX-8R

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:23:22 AEDT 2009

Lazy bugger. Off work on ACC after a spill off his bike and he can't be
bothered learning the answers to the 300 multi guess questions.

C'mon Scott you can do it easily!

Show us what you are made of.

Mind you, knowing you, I'll bet it's only being sold cause you want the
coin for yet another toy.

I just hope it isn't a bigger more powerful bike, cause I don't want U 2
B a temporary Kiwi :oP

Neill ZL1TAJ.