[TheList] Forum or Email List

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:19:37 AEST 2009

Apparently you've not realised that mailing lists pre-date web forums by,
well, heaps, and plenty of data is retained.  Thus 'Mailing list archives'.

The footer of every post to 'TheList' points you there. All posts are
permanently public, archived and searchable by web search tools.

I've gleaned plenty of useful facts through generic web searches, and
results flagged out of mailing list archives.

I'm sure some enterprising person could extract their archive of previous
list traffic and put it online if they so wished.

Mark.
(Back, for a while at least, to see what happens next...)