[TheList] No to a forum

tim_devaney at ihug.co.nz tim_devaney at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 27 20:02:35 AEST 2009

<4A1CAFAA.7000204 at gmail.com>
<273A6AA841589042810BE8090FAADE20149110 at LWXAKSVR01.LWXDOMAIN.LANWORX.CO.NZ>
<4A1CDA36.2090109 at xnet.co.nz>
<62CACAAE-3A25-4AFC-B443-B5C83E384561 at gmail.com> <DA9966FCC637E843AC66318C53B744221A7E0E1A0A at whau.smb2go.net>

I,m Keen to help mod lists or anything else thats required as I have a bit
of time on my hands at the moment

Cheers

Tim