[TheList] The end of NZScanners

Scott Palmer scott at scottpalmer.com
Wed May 27 19:50:52 AEST 2009

Hi all

Looks like Mark has pulled the plug, I'm surprised he has been so patient for so long.

Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mark Dyer of intelliServe http://www.intelliserve.co.nz (formerly WebbizNZ) for carrying the can for so many years, thanks Mark, your support of our community is much appreciated.

This is a transition time and we are open to any and all ideas. I do see a forum appearing in the near future and possibly a place to upload files as well.

The data from NZScanners has been retained and we are working towards making that available to be put on the wiki.

Any and all suggestions, thoughts, ideas etc welcomed.

Cheers

Scott

--
dangerous content by Bizo EmailFilter, and is
believed to be clean.