[TheList] Encription installation commences

Mike Barnes (ZL3TMB) zl3tmb at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 26 22:09:41 AEST 2009

The police will be the same as the GSM & CDMA phones, not something to
listen to with the new technology.
BUT
5 years is a long time for technology!  Some cleaver bugger will get it to
decode.....
But then it will be a matter of "National security" and you'll be taken to
court as a terrorist for listening

Cheers
Mike

  _____