[TheList] scanner suggestions

Shane Vickers levick at clear.net.nz
Tue May 26 19:19:09 AEST 2009

before throwing in the towel, there must be other traffic that takes peoples
fancy..

Police have been careful to not transmit important information for a long
time now.
Their MDT units are getting the QVR etc off the airways...

So what other traffic do we listen too?

I mentioned the towies in Aucklands CBD, The unidens with trunk scanning can
help with that..

There is lots of good simplex around or even duplex...

Ever wondered what the little darlings with the headsets in Pak n Save are
saying about your girl friend
or the lass in isle in front of you wearing next to nothing...

Or the second channel on the fast foods outlets...

I still enjoy a trip to the airport for a quiet listen in...