[TheList] Wellington Digital

Whale whale at starlyte.co.nz
Sat Jun 27 12:24:51 AEST 2009

I suspect Hamilton may be using the same frequency but swapped to
digital/encrypted as I don't hear very many units anymore, for the half
hour i had t500 in the car , rural stillon last night when i went into
the office briefly, i heard HNS and HNN and noone else, and when HNS did
QVR didn't hear comms response, rural still works though

Z-master