[TheList] wellington roll out new comms

Shiters rus shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:27:13 AEST 2009

I notice a new aerial on theses cars from the Breaker Bay House fire. On the guard http://www.111emergency.co.nz/INCIDENT-BreakerBay/BreakerBays.JPG and on the roof of this one http://www.111emergency.co.nz/INCIDENT-BreakerBay/BreakerBayaf.JPG To me thay look like halfwave VHF whips. More photos would be good though.