[TheList] wellington roll out new comms

ZLScanner ZLScanner at clear.net.nz
Wed Jun 17 16:22:01 AEST 2009

Wanted to appear on someone's website very soon.....

Pictures of some Wellington region police vehicles showing
the new radio aerials on the vehicles. Reason so to show
what frequency region the vehicles may be transmitting on
are there two frequency groups being used... as in UHF for
handheld radios and VHF for vehicle radios - what they are
going to use there will be the same system to be rolled out
thruout the rest of the country.