[TheList] Anyone after new toys - pager decoding setup, SELDEC setup

Scott Palmer scott at scottpalmer.com
Sun Jun 14 08:34:48 AEST 2009

For various reasons I'm looking to move on some of my gear.

1)      Uniden UBC248CLT scanner with discriminator tap + Mainland Radio Page Tracker data slicer
These have been coupled together for many years and provide a very good feed to the free PDW software via a serial port for all you need to decode Fire, Ambulance, etc pager messages.
http://www.gsm-antennes.nl/PDW/pdw.php?lang=eng

2)      Anzac Comms Selcall Decoder
Decodes the status tones you hear on the Fire, Ambulance, etc channels and feeds them to the included software via serial port. Requires a radio on the channel you want to decode from to feed it.
http://www.comms.net.nz

Looking for $300 for each "set".

Cheers

Scott

--
dangerous content by Bizo EmailFilter, and is
believed to be clean.