[TheList] Buggar

ZLScanner zlscanner at clear.net.nz
Sat Jun 13 14:07:58 AEST 2009

As in previous years event comms provided by "Team Talk" on their 400MHz
trunking channels. http://www.teamtalk.co.nz/ one of their major sponsors.
This weekend it is the Rororua Targa a two day event
http://www.targa.co.nz/About_Targa_NZ_638.aspx

2009/6/13 BobtheBookman <bobthebookman at farmside.co.nz>

>  Targa going past and cant find the freqs, and one of the cars just went
>  thru our fence, yahhoooo new fence coming

It seems to be getting harder to get the ham radio people to help with car
rallies
now days - apparently the average age of radio hams are getting older and
they
just don't want to be out there in the cold weather - who can blame them eh.