[TheList] Hutt Police goes Digital tonight.

Scanhead scanhead at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:49:59 AEST 2009

Was messing around listening to the control channels the other night...
units come up as Provoice, about 16 different "units", not sure if I
have it all configured properly yet.. was testing with my normal scanner
too and then one of the control channels changed to a continuous tone??
was weird, must have been interference..