[TheList] A Public Service Announcement regarding Yaesu / Vertex Standard in NZ

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:59:25 AEST 2009

Don't hold your breath over D-Star. The Jury is still out on that. A few
pushing hard to convince lots of others.

Personally I'm sitting on the fence. The day more than Icom made sets
hit the street I'll start taking D-Star more seriously.

As far as I'm aware, despite the glitz and glamour of the D-Star
repeaters debut in Break In it's still not on the air yet.

Regards,

Neill.