[TheList] Scott's trip back in time

Scott Palmer scott at scottpalmer.com
Fri Jun 5 18:55:04 AEST 2009

Didn't get any photos of his set-up did you? :)

I am posting this using the XT network, here where I am in Taupo it is better signal strength than Vodafone 2G and 3G, I haven't had any coverage issues with XT yet. I don't expect either to work in the middle of the bush in the middle of nowhere - that sort of expectation is what gets trampers etc into trouble!