[TheList] A Public Service Announcement regarding Yaesu / Vertex Standard in NZ

Scott Palmer scott at scottpalmer.com
Fri Jun 5 14:41:23 AEST 2009

Hi all

I am currently working towards my Amateur Radio licence and I have made a discovery regarding Yaesu / Vertex Standard in NZ.

Just to clarify, the only official dealers of this gear in NZ are those shown on the official website here http://www.vxstd.com.au/findadealer/nz.html. This has been confirmed by Vertex Standard in Australia.

I have made e-mail contact with Signals in Dunedin and received prompt and helpful advice.

Yes, this means the company (Com Centre http://www.radioinfo.co.nz) who I have until now believed were "it" for Yaesu in NZ are not, they are not authorised agents for Yaesu / Vertex Standard.

Cheers

Scott
(Tossing up between an Icom IC-92AD and a Yaesu VX-8R, thoughts and opinions welcomed)

--
dangerous content by Bizo EmailFilter, and is
believed to be clean.