[TheList] New digital comms launching

kiwi kiwi56 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 2 19:04:10 AEST 2009

blonde well that explains it and they have already started using them in
the hutt valley as some crews can only be contacted by comms through the
new system rather than car to car on old system. Heard them tonight at
the big accident at dowse drive lower hutt.
One car could not be contacted via old radio had to have message relayed
via comms