[TheList] Police Digital Radios

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:59:55 AEST 2009

No, you just need to sign up again. They changed systems - and notified
everyone of the need to do so.  Having done so, i'm still receiving them.

I do concur though, the new system isn't as well templated, and the levels
of readability and consistency have significantly dropped since they changed
to the new system.  I much preferred their previous systems, where the
subject line was logical and consistent.

Seeing releases where they 'forget' to mention the city or region of an
event just looks stupid! Nevermind publishing phone numbers without area
codes...
Wont mention silly spelling and grammatical errors either! :)