[TheList] Rally

BobtheBookman bobthebookman at farmside.co.nz
Thu Jul 2 18:42:21 AEST 2009

Bob, sorry I have missed this. Has a car gone thru your fence during the Targa and you are having problems getting it fixed?<<<<

gid day Bob, yea Targa car did the boundary fence and Targa are a little testy about the cost to the extent that they asked if the job could be done for a bottle or two???
unfortunately they seemed to think I could get a bit of the same fence from the back gully and get some mates around and fix it, cos the roll of fence is around 500 bucks, firstly what back gully, no back gully on 2 acres and they did the damage.
I'm sorry but if you have an  expensive rally car and enough dosh to travel around and think damage can be fixed for a bottle  umm no
The fence is a deer fence and it seems no longer made so it get worse by the minute, so I left it to the fencer and ask Targa to deal with him, biggest worry was the lack of insurance for minor damage.

So its all good for now as the fencer and Targa can sort it out, I wasn't the only place damaged around here, there was 4 fences damaged.

Bob
Rotorua