[TheList] apco radios

Mike Barnes (ZL3TMB) zl3tmb at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 16 09:27:17 AEST 2009

Hi All

Chch is alive an well with P25 there are a number of repeaters installed,
they are mostly used by AOS at this stage.
The radios are available for general duties if they want to run a "secret
event" mostly boy racer stuff.
Only central city coverage at this stage

But there is definitely action on the new ESC band.

As you say Auckland next then the main roll out in Chch

Cheers
Mike

  _____