[TheList] apco radios

kiwi kiwi56 at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 16 08:32:32 AEST 2009

I am pretty sure that nothing is happening in CHCH until later next year
as they have only just rolled out Wellington/HuttValley/Kapiti and then
I think they are going to start on Auckland next.
Very quiet here in Wellington unless you want to listen to Palm
North/wanganui/HawkesBay.
Other than that fire and ambo are still going strong here.

Anyone know what systems they use in Britain as am heading over there on
Tuesday for 2 months and plan to trip around in campervan.
Am flying via Dubai on emirates A380 should be very exciting.

Kiwi56