[10-1] 3rd alarm Stratford Power Station

Reg & Margaret Lewis marblewis at xtra.co.nz
Tue Dec 7 20:37:02 AEDT 2010

This fire was not at the Taranaki Combined Cycle Power Station which was
built a few years ago but at the PICA Power Station next door which has only
just been commissioned. A PICA station is one that is quick start and can be
on load within 15 mins and the fire was in the lagging of one of the
turbines

  _____